- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Try changing location to a location closer to your location.
- Make sure to use TCP, as this is the most stable option you can choose.
- Try to disable your Windows Firewall, or even your Anti-Virus that may be interrupting with our VPN Traffic.
- Restart ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows via the Network & Sharing Center.
If the issue still exists, it would most likely occur with any other VPN Services as well. We have hundreds of customers using our service completely fine, but there are always a few that has these issues. We are not able to provide much support, other than asking you to try these steps to figure out the issue.